Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

As a teen I struggled with the decision to work with animals or go into the field of photography. I had dreams of working in wildlife rehabilitation and being a freelance photographer for National Geographic or a similar venue.

Life went forward and I found my way into a little pet grooming shop in Austin Tx. I worked there for about 8 years and moved out on my own. It wasn't till after I got out on my own that I began dabbling into pet photography taking before and after photos of my clients. 

I started taking portrait style photos about 4 years ago, although I prefer natural lifestyle photos. Animals are far easier to photograph in their natural environment.

Here are a few of my photos I am particularly fond of. Sadly, I lost many of my photos to a hard drive crash. Just all the more reason to create more photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment