Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cows

While my primary work has been with dogs, I enjoy working with other animals, livestock included.

Back in May we took a job caring for 5 cows. The owner is in another state working on her way to move to Kentucky. She has some great cows and we love visiting with them. Its a fun little job.






This is Maggie. She was put down on May 23rd. She was 20 years old! She was a very sweet cow.









This is Domino. Domino is a clown. He reminds me of a giant puppy. He is very playful and loves the children.




This is Moses. He is a handsome fella who stands his ground. He is a gentle giant.



                                                                                                                                                     This is BlackBerry. He is a very sweet boy. He knows we always bring treats and is usually the first one to greet us. He and my husband are quite fond of each other. 
                                                                                               This big fella is Baby Messiah. He is usually to himself once he gets his treats. I think he is the leader of the bulls here. He just kind of stands watch over the other ones. 

 
More Photos 







* cell phone photos are poor quality. I apologize, I take these to text to the owner

1 comment: